PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a SHOUT OUT to all you PSOers and our american friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a SHOUT OUT to all you PSOers and our american friends

just wanted to let everyone know Iam back in the forum now that i found general again lol and wanted to give a shout out to everyone

gl on the felt, hope too see you ther, as for roomik, moxie jw jdean forgive me if i dont name everyone, look forward to reading your GREAT POSTS and advice that you all give

Suggest you check out the challenge section. Cowboy is now offering a great challenge for the money player. Play 100 games, have one of the top three ROI, and you'll earn yourself a Step One ticket. Best of all, your bankroll will improve and you'll have those all important bragging rights.

Not yet ready for the cash games? Moxie is running a mirror of the Cowboy challenge, but doing it with chips. If a 100 game crunch isn't what you like, you can always try my Americanized Mercury challenge. Both are in the Challenge Forum, though sometimes you have to use the search feature to locate the topic.

Comment

Good to see you back Bones

Comment

Also effsea is still running his bootlegging operation out of his liquor cabinet. umbup: Hiccup Good to see ya man.

Comment

Great to see you back Bones! Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

you were gone?...j/k welcome back manumbup:
            May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.