PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank You

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You

Hiya All

Just wanted to take a moment and say THANK YOU as I have received get wells in the forum, thru PM, thru Email and at other forums from many of you and it has been greatly appreciated

Some of you have outstanding PMs or Email to me that need to be addresses and I have had some of those done by other Mods the ones I must deal with I will ASAP it may be another week or so but please understand as soon as I back close to 100% I will reply to you

As I still having some problems with my recovery today for the 1st time in a week I feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel

Any way just wanted to say Thanks to this great community we have here as all the well wishes have helped me

Thanks Again and Best of Luck at the Table and in Life

Brian
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Take your time and get better man. evil:
    Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Do what you need to do to make yourself well Brian. Here's hoping it's a loooooooooooooooooong time before you ever need to make a thread like this again. umbup:

Comment

Glad you're doing better, Brian!

Comment

Yes, nice to hear you're doing better. Here's wishing us all good health in 2012! umbup:

Comment

Glad to hear that your doing great umbup:

Comment

Nice to have you back on line Brian.umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.