PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My worse enemy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My worse enemy

My worse poker enemy is myself, the true meaning of the poker school is to help people out.
    My stubborness to listen is my ultimate defeat.
    I think i knew best when i knew nothing.
    I was told to use br management and i did not.
    i was told to take a break and look where it got me by not listening.
    Busted again and all my own fault.

As long as your learning from mistakes in long run, that's the main thing. All Thee Bestumbup:
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

well at least you finally admitted it, good luck!

Comment

The first step to becoming successful at any activity is accepting that you do not know everything and that you can improve.

There are many of us who are more than willing to help you on your way and as roomik says admission is the first step in moving forwards.

Cheers,

TC

Comment

Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
          My worse poker enemy is myself
          Everybody has to start somewhere. Don't be too hard on yourself. I'd like to make one suggestion and that is to try and take on the challenge of passing some of the Courses here. I really think they can be of benefit to you and you'd be doing yourself a great favour by trying them out. What do you think? Raiser umbup:

Comment

^^^ good point, valuable info in those FREE quizzes

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
              Everybody has to start somewhere. Don't be too hard on yourself. I'd like to make one suggestion and that is to try and take on the challenge of passing some of the Courses here. I really think they can be of benefit to you and you'd be doing yourself a great favour by trying them out. What do you think? Raiser umbup:
              yes royal good idea i had planned not to play for a while so yes will look at the courses as suggested before thankyou all

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                well at least you finally admitted it, good luck!
                umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by topthecat View Post
                  The first step to becoming successful at any activity is accepting that you do not know everything and that you can improve.

There are many of us who are more than willing to help you on your way and as roomik says admission is the first step in moving forwards.

Cheers,

TC
                  thankyou top appreciated

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.