PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

noss'_73..donk of the week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noss'_73..donk of the week

hi, this if just a heads up about player "noss'_73" just been on a 25c 90 player sng. and after 40mins of playing says he has to leave and starts shoving with ATC, (couple of times shoved with AA AJ etc after saying wants to leave) . and then starts to get mouthy when other players tell him to just leave instead of donking. what gets me the most is when this kind of player says " it's only a 25c sng". that maybe so but it is still poker and NOT bingo. so watch out for this guy on the tables he could have any 2 cards and his chat can start to get insulting/abusive.
    there i've had my rant, now back to the tables.

*** moved to more appropriate forum since is about a sng and not from the skill league JWK24***
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.