PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 sharks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 6 sharks

    love it 6 multitable sharks at my table game brill love it

  • #2
    Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
    love it 6 multitable sharks at my table game brill love it
    lol 7 now

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
      lol 7 now
      think i have full house one guy hid from search

      Comment


      • #4
        Remember just because they are grinding many tables doesnt mean they are not reading the table (or are using stat tracker most likely.

        Play snug TAG style and your do fine.

        Grade b
        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

        13 Time Bracelet Winner


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
          think i have full house one guy hid from search
          lol one ran off one sitting out scratching his head

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
            lol one ran off one sitting out scratching his head
            lol after i just showed kk fold on flop two ran off lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Grade b View Post
              Remember just because they are grinding many tables doesnt mean they are not reading the table (or are using stat tracker most likely. Play snug TAG style and your do fine. Grade b
              i am b playing text book m8t i just discovered what my problem is no one talks like in live play typing ere keeps me playing my a-game umbup:

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
                i am b playing text book m8t i just discovered what my problem is no one talks like in live play typing ere keeps me playing my a-game umbup:
                lol lol most of the sharks ran away

                Comment


                • #9
                  That is so true. Players on the cash rings are mute, not even a "nh" if there's a contended showdown. I too find it easier playing multiple tables when the chat is missing. However, that's when playing cheques. Love talking when playing chips, which might explain why I never broke the top 100 before Black Friday.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    sorry for the posts admin please dont ban me!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Cairn Destop View Post
                      That is so true. Players on the cash rings are mute, not even a "nh" if there's a contended showdown. I too find it easier playing multiple tables when the chat is missing. However, that's when playing cheques. Love talking when playing chips, which might explain why I never broke the top 100 before Black Friday.
                      yes cairn thats why i get bored just clicked on m8t need find somone talk too why playing

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        lol my bro just come on the same tble is that allowed

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
                          lol my bro just come on the same tble is that allowed
                          ok challenged my bro and he a shark lol game on loggin out let u know how i do

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            so much lol ITT

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              dertymcgerty on the rail is cracking me the eff up...

                              edit: Popcorn! Get your popcorn!

                              Seriously, this is getting pretty epic. Go, derty, go! gogogo!
                              Last edited by mcrissinger; Fri Jan 20, 2012, 09:18 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.