PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

back to grrrrrrr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back to grrrrrrr

hi all after 3 days on the tables running good just lost 5 buyins within half hour to full house every time is this possible lol,cry cry grrrr needed let off some steam after that 5 in a row wowwwwwwwww unreal but i will just except it and think i will stay off the tables today,Anybody else ever had this happen please tell me is that normal lol tilt mode sorry if i sound wacked

Yes it happened to me b4 when i hit bad streak i stop playing for a while. Should take few day off since ur moaning on here alot about badbeat. Seem like ur not listening what other players are trying to tell you. Find other hobby for now till you are ready again to grind. Maybe it will help you. ug:mileypoker:

Comment

Happens to everyone. I had a hellish week last year in which I lost full stacks with pretty much all my aces and kings, and lost to people hitting 4 outers almost every time. Mind you that I was 6-9 tabling so that's a lot of aces and kings. You can't let it get to you though!

Comment

cheers guys noted

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.