PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PCA Main Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCA Main Event

I've been watching this for a while, and it's down to 2 players, John Dibella and Kyle Julius, both Americans. During the broadcast, they announced that John Dibella qualified through the Ukash promotion, which offered freerolls for deposits to your PS account through Ukash, with the grand prize a seat at the PCA Main Event.

How does an American qualify through this promotion?? Maybe I'm missing something, but this seems kind of strange, I was under the impression that Americans weren't allowed to play for any kind of prize with a cash value.

Update, he just won it!! Hit his flush on the river, with 5c6c. Just wondering how this is possible, if Americans can't deposit.

Bracelet Winner

l'm thinking, don't know for sure..... but he may be living outside of the u.s.

cheers girl
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

During the presentation of the award, they said he qualified through a $1K satty, so they must have had some live tourneys as well as the deposit promo. Guess that answers my question. Pretty nice return for him, he played well and ran better!! umbup:umbup:
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Think that's probably the answer Joy. I'm pretty sure I received e-mails from Stars regarding live PCS satty's myself.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.