PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flaw in search for quick fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaw in search for quick fix

Grrrrr it's official my worst start of THE month ever and i think i know what i am am doing wrong! During my quest for 150 vpp i am playing more games simultanously wich i now believe is effecting my Pso game. I play 6 max cash 2/5 cents because i can play à lot of hands and for the new scoring build Nice pots for points. But i can play more hands there then Pso. I also like THE 1.10 30K rebuy where i try to climb as high as possible with no or minimum rebuys.

Now i noticed that these 3 games at once is à recipe for dissaster for me lol making marginal way to expensive calls in THE PSO

Anyone any tips?

Or suggestions?

Interesting situation Wopke,

I had trouble when I tried multi-tabling a mixture of turbo and non-turbo SnGs. Trying to multi-table where different tables require significantly different strategies is, imo, a recipe for disaster.

One suggestion which I found workable, if you arenot playing more tables than you can tile, is to keep each style to a separate part of the screen. Soon you will associate upper right with a different strategy than lower left. This improved my results but I didn't complete the project due to Black Friday.

Hope this helps in some small way.

Joe

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.