PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i open shove w/ 72o got called by 75 sweet-big 11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i open shove w/ 72o got called by 75 sweet-big 11

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    and because of this hand im sitting with 69BB's as of the moment i still believe when you have 10BB's you lose already so open shove will give you a chance like this fight till the end instead of getting blind out

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 106 hands and saw flop:
    - 2 out of 10 times while in big blind (20%)
    - 0 out of 12 times while in small blind (0%)
    - 9 out of 84 times in other positions (10%)
    - a total of 11 out of 106 (10%)
    Pots won at showdown - 3 of 4 (75%)
    Pots won without showdown - 7

look at my stats 10% flop only that's how im card dead the whole tournament im just being patient waiting for my right spot for 2 hours 11 hands only

Comment

well played u 2.
      17 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Django66 View Post
        well played u 2.
        May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
          i can't fold the turn and river bet that cost me damn

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsytan View Post
            and because of this hand im sitting with 69BB's as of the moment i still believe when you have 10BB's you lose already so open shove will give you a chance like this fight till the end instead of getting blind out
            look at my stats 10% flop only that's how im card dead the whole tournament im just being patient waiting for my right spot for 2 hours 11 hands only
            I think, that play was totally WRONG To me, it's just a BRAG and you got LUCKY If I'm not wrong (PokerStove), you only had 38% vs ANY 2 cards Therefore you could of been more patient Been watching you play for a couple of days Very aggressive, very very lucky, but that's your style Just today in the Big 11, you were in the money by plenty and now you'll barely make it. Was it worth it? GL PS. $3.50 players are not the same as $11 players umbup:
            i can't fold the turn and river bet that cost me damn
            Being aggressive in position, YES, but you also need the right cards And you also need to know when to fold
            Last edited by Sandtrap777; Mon Jan 09, 2012, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
              PS. $3.50 players are not the same as $11 players umbup:
              now that is debatable, imo.
              17 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

now that is debatable, imo.
                Sorry I'll be more precise
                At $3.50, you might have 70% fish and at $11, you might have 50%

Comment

good i grinded it back again to more than 30BB hope my opp wont flop trips at the turn again

Comment

I think, that play was totally WRONG To me, it's just a BRAG and you got LUCKY If I'm not wrong (PokerStove), you only had 38% vs ANY 2 cards Therefore you could of been more patient Been watching you play for a couple of days Very aggressive, very very lucky, but that's your style Just today in the Big 11, you were in the money by plenty and now you'll barely make it. Was it worth it? GL PS. $3.50 players are not the same as $11 players umbup: Being aggressive in position, YES, but you also need the right cards And you also need to know when to fold
                    just asking? do you think it's best for me fold at the turn TP plus gutshot ? with lots of chips in the pot i need to fold the river?

Comment

just asking? do you think it's best for me fold at the turn TP plus gutshot ? with lots of chips in the pot i need to fold the river?
                      I say yes, I'm less aggressive than you (more like, less of a maniac....LOL) As for lots of chips in the pot, again, aggressive as you are, probably not, but am I willing to lose the tourney just because there's lots of money in the pot NO, Q9o in button position is part of the list of cards a loose player will play, but they are at the bottom of the list (way way at the bottom). My style of play is a fold umbup:

Comment

nit

Comment

I say yes, I'm less aggressive than you (more like, less of a maniac....LOL) umbup:
                          looking at marv's stats, i don't really think he/she's a complete maniac, just not very good at picking spots but that's just my opinion, i could be completely wrong on both parts.
                          17 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

WOW....

In the $3.30 re-buy, you went all in with 1010, just short of the bubble and you were plenty in the money and lost...WHY all in pre flop?
                            You were doing good

Comment

looking at marv's stats, i don't really think he/she's a complete maniac, just not very good at picking spots but that's just my opinion, i could be completely wrong on both parts.
                              What stats are you looking at to determine if he's aggressive or not?
                              You can't just look at his winning records, you need to look at his hand history to know how aggressive he his.

I've been watching him play all his games for the last 2 hours, and I can see the aggressiveness in his play

Not that it's wrong, gee look at Durrrr or Isildur1

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.