PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are an instant gratification generation and its killing us

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are an instant gratification generation and its killing us

I don't know about anyone else, but recently I've been noticing a few posts that just make me want to pick some people up and shake them for a while.

I believe we here at PSO are very spoilt in the amount of information and knowledge we have available to us for free, whether thats training videos, hand analysis or just a myriad of extremely knowledgeable people who readily offer us their brains to pick apart about any subject of our choosing.

What i think some members have forgotten or just don't realize is that we all have lives outside of PSO and just poker in general, for many of us this is just a hobby we use to fill those boring hours between finishing work and going to bed. Now i understand there are those who are highly enthusiastic and dedicated but these people need to realize that we are not all like that. This may mean that your post may not get looked at for the better part of a day or someone won't be able to reply to a PM but it will eventually be addressed.

I think we all need to relearn a bit of patience, we live in a world with instant communication and real time accessibility to the collected intelligence of our species and i think this has eroded this virtue a little bit.

So im begging my fellow PSOers... Don't get angry or upset when ur posts don't replied to or something isn't taken care of right away, you don't know whats happening on the other end of the line..

[/RANT]

p.s. This is not directed at any particular person just based on my observations from browsing the forum
    Last edited by Austerror; Fri Jan 06, 2012, 09:04 AM.

here here!
    gl y all
    6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.