PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Load up your slap hand!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Load up your slap hand!

I didn't know where to post this, but I just have to share it. Final table in a 45-man SNG.
    Last edited by Feskprins; Thu Jan 05, 2012, 09:39 PM. Reason: Goats

hahahahaha had to watch it twice to figure out what happened. umbup:

Comment

Those extra 160 chips just priced him out of the pot! I'm guessing he must have been multi-tabling and just saw the 'ALL-IN' and folded without thinking. He definitely was asleep on that one! The next time you see him at a table do a player search on him and see how many tables he is playing at a time. He might be playing more than he can handle by the looks of that play! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Well he wont be changing his handle to nikthegenius any time soon will he...
        May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post

The next time you see him at a table do a player search on him and see how many tables he is playing at a time. He might be playing more than he can handle by the looks of that play!
          If that's the case, take 100% full advantage of it
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Meh,very likely it was an honest mistake Feskprins,but it could be something else altogether.

I would fire off this HH to pokerstars support and let them take a look. Who knows,they may already have other hands on file regarding these two players.

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
              Meh,very likely it was an honest mistake Feskprins,but it could be something else altogether.

I would fire off this HH to pokerstars support and let them take a look. Who knows,they may already have other hands on file regarding these two players.
              True nuff said...
              May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Yep, should be done.

Dale
                3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
                  Those extra 160 chips just priced him out of the pot! I'm guessing he must have been multi-tabling and just saw the 'ALL-IN' and folded without thinking. He definitely was asleep on that one! The next time you see him at a table do a player search on him and see how many tables he is playing at a time. He might be playing more than he can handle by the looks of that play! Raiser umbup:
                  Actually, I did! That was the only table he was playing on. The worst part is that the guy is 68/1 over 130 hands! I mean, the one time he SHOULDN'T fold....
                  Meh,very likely it was an honest mistake Feskprins,but it could be something else altogether. I would fire off this HH to pokerstars support and let them take a look. Who knows,they may already have other hands on file regarding these two players.
                  Nah, I don't think so. This guy was a complete donk who had no idea what he was doing. He sucked out with 92o vs AA and 76s vs KK to double up twice and get his stack.
                  Last edited by Feskprins; Thu Jan 05, 2012, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Personally I can't imagine a hand that would be worth a call but would fold to another $160 raise. It could be a mistake, but I would send it in to support and let them decide. Sure looked funny though!! umbup:umbup:
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.