PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you play Big$11?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you play Big$11?

Big $11 is my favorite game. I play this every single day just like going to work. My day isn't complete if I didn't play this game. Gametime is 3:00am Philippines, I need to set an alarm 2:00am just to get ready for the game. Make myself food to eat and some drinks. Time to check out on this forum on what's happenning to our other beloved members. Check out some hand analysis to see if there's some interesting hands where I can learn.

Winning this tournament all the way is one of my goal.This is

my

ONE TIME BIG TIME

Why?

Prize $50k - $10k 1st prize, big enough that all your hardwork in poker will be very fruitful if you win one of this.

Buy-in - not so expensive, I think everyone who's playing poker can afford this.

I just want to know who else is playing this on a regular basis.
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.