PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to be a MDF!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to be a MDF!!

Any suggestions on how I can further give an impression of myself being a Maniac Donkey Fish without actually being one? This is something that I have been working on personally which is more accurately described as given false reads to my opponents. When we as a player can give these false reads to other players I have found that we can control their actions and responses to our plays and more easily maximize our profits. Any suggestions or comments are welcomed. evil:
    Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Wear this combo perhaps? (inc. the dodgy shirt!) evil:

Comment

I do already!! but i don't think the other players online can see it!! evil:

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
        I do already!! but i don't think the other players online can see it!! evil:
        just shove shite it works for evry 1 else umbup:

Comment

I would try 5 x random hands pre then try to check to showdown till you get caught a few times. then once thats fixed in there heads tighten up.
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Show down ONE " had no shot of winning "type hand and they'll never forget it. But do it as cheaply as possible.. Works in cash games better as nobody gets moved.and the smell of fish lingers a lil longer....and throw in a... oh well, cant win if you dont play comment to boot thats a mike caro ploy.. he says it used to work wonders for him..GL
            Last edited by mtnestegg; Wed Dec 28, 2011, 08:43 PM.
            May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
              Any suggestions on how I can further give an impression of myself being a Maniac Donkey Fish without actually being one? This is something that I have been working on personally which is more accurately described as given false reads to my opponents. When we as a player can give these false reads to other players I have found that we can control their actions and responses to our plays and more easily maximize our profits. Any suggestions or comments are welcomed. evil:
              Change your User ID to effsea. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziccup

Comment

lol....hiccup...very funny...lol

but so true
                Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

MDF???
                  Attached Files

Comment

Show 1 bluff early and type jajajaj I R MASTER BLUFFER!!!

That will stick in their heads awhile :P
                    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Just write in the chat box I'm freinds with chuckkky.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
                        Show 1 bluff early and type jajajaj I R MASTER BLUFFER!!! That will stick in their heads awhile :P
                        I really liked this one!!!! So I tried it out I was bluffing a lot and here's the first 3 of 4 in a row the 3rd being where I shoved on him on the re-raise Dealer: **** dealing down cards ****Dealt to Joker41673 [ 4], A] ] Dealer: **** dealing flop **** [ A[,T[,2[ ] Dealer: Joker41673 wins 1,500 from main pot. Dealer: **** dealing down cards ****Dealt to Joker41673 [ 2], Q] ] Dealer: Joker41673 wins 375 from main pot. Dealer: **** dealing down cards ****Dealt to Joker41673 [ 7_, 4[ ] Dealer: **** dealing flop **** [ 7+,9],5+ ] Dealer: Joker41673 wins 2,625 from main pot. The 4th is where the conversation started Dealer: **** dealing down cards ****Dealt to Joker41673 [ 7_, K_ ] DiamondBaron: joke DiamondBaron: {eR} Dealer: **** dealing flop **** [ 4+,A+,K[ ] Dealer: Joker41673 wins 450 from main pot. Three hands pass by while we talk Joker41673: you were already pot comitted so why didn't you go DiamondBaron: told myself not to,if u reraised DiamondBaron: slick here DiamondBaron: u? Then I BB to put him all in on the hand right after i say this Joker41673: ja ja ja ja ja I R MASSER BLUPHER Dealer: **** dealing down cards ****Dealt to Joker41673 [ Q[, J] ] Dealer: **** dealing flop **** [ 6_,J[,K_ ] Dealer: **** dealing turn **** [ 3] ] Dealer: **** dealing river **** [ 9_ ] Dealer: Joker41673 shows a pair of jacks [ Q[, J] ]. Dealer: DiamondBaron shows high card ace [ 2[, A[ ]. Dealer: Joker41673 wins 1,104 from main pot with a pair of jacks [ K_, Q[, J], J[, 9_ ]. Dealer: DiamondBaron finished in place 6 Joker41673: jajajajajajaja evil:

Comment

An Update: I've sat at the table with ole DB here several times since this and he folds to all of my raises unless he has a monster I would assume and he hasn't spoken to me, not one word! JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA evil:

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.