PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Screen name

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Screen name

We're not seeing the whole name, but yeah, some usernames are pretty bad. I've seen a few that would probably be censored on these forums.

Comment

I like to see a bit more imagination.

My favourite is a German player called Nomnomnomo. Genius.

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
        We're not seeing the whole name, but yeah, some usernames are pretty bad. I've seen a few that would probably be censored on these forums.

Put your cursor over the name and it will display it all.

Meh,seen alot worse than that get through derty. But yeah it lacks for any imagination for sure. One can be ribald without being crass or vulgar if they put a little thought into it.

My personal favorite along those lines was a fellow who used to play in the PSO Skill League back in 2010 and had an image of himself covered in blue body paint as his avatar.

His User ID name?

Ibluemyself.

Used to make me lol every time I saw it.

Comment

lol...lol...lol

if l only could

great thread, hiccup

cheers
          Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.