PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

badest month so far!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• badest month so far!!

don't know why and i don't know how but somehow i am playing my worst month ever!!

Most of it cause by concentration problems i gues in other words my own stupid fold but still then i never have a lucky break what so ever so next month i probably will end up in the open leaue again and see all my hard earned VPP's dissapear in smoke

i wish u guys all a happy newyear and great christmass days

and i wish for better pokergods next month

"playing my worst month ever" means making the worst decisions ever, not just seeing the worst results. Each poor decision should be taken as a learning opportunity. Poker is a game of constant learning. It really a case where not moving forward is really falling behind.

At the end of the hand there are three outcomes:
    1 - you made a good decision
    2 - you made a bad decision
    3 - it was too close to call

1 and 3 rarely present significant learning opportunities, but every number 2 should be a learning opportunity.

Comment

totaly right trumping when i look back i had to many things running trough my mind to stay focused!! i've been away for 2 days now and we will start all over for tyhe last 4 days and we will see if i make the top 500 lol no worry's

Comment

Maybe your not having fun anymore

Your too focus on winning

Relax

Good that your your taking a break

When your back

Your going to get your concentration back and kill the tables

Good luck

One time big time

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.