PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The story about the winner of the Sunday Ten Million

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The story about the winner of the Sunday Ten Million

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/10th_a...lo-089446.html

Yes,I'm jealous

But he is like me looking for the one time big time

the differrence is he got $40k to spare before reaching his top goal

for me, I needed some bankroll boost just to be able to play at $215 buy in

for me, I just set aside bankroll management for this special event and give myself a chance to my one time big time.

But I will use this story as a motivation.

That anybody could win their one time big time even a losing player can win(not him I'm speaking in general) what more if your a winning player.

But all other players are thiniking like this. So, I better do something to achieve this goal they will not just surrender their buy in and give to me in a silver platter

I need to study and keep improving to make to correct decision everytime.

Poker is not only about winning, but of course that's your main goal is to win it all the way but because of variance which you can not do anything about. I change my mindset. All I have to do is make to correct play every single time. Win or lose doesn't matter to me anymore as long as I did the right play. Then if I have doubts about the play, I'm going to put it in hand analysis section to see what our great teachers will say.

Then and only then, I can also achieve my

ONE TIME BIG TIME

Then and only then, they will feature me also
    Last edited by marvinsytan; Tue Dec 20, 2011, 12:48 AM.

let's use this as our inspiration

no job, millionaire the next day

Comment

**Thread Moved - JDean**
      Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.