PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

avoiding a loose players set. advice needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avoiding a loose players set. advice needed

i can figure out tight players playing strong hands but a major leak for me is loose/agg players floping a set. i always lose a big pot here. any advice?

ok here are my 2 cents losse/aggr also like to bluff so dont let them get away with it every time. dont forget that they also like to play connectors and sometimes any suited. i used to really tighten up against lag's and crawl in my shell. i just didnt know how to handel them. and thats what they want. now i play them differently..ill 3bet them more (with a good hand or sometimes with air lol) usually they are not accustemed to having their aggression matched and they will not like that. they want to have control! they also play their draws aggressively so make them pay to draw! no small bets, bet the pot! i hope it helpsumbup: gl at the tables! ps: doylee brunsons super systems 2 is defenetly worth reading

Comment

thanks. just thinking what you said. turnig up my own agg against these players would help find where im at, thanks. then if they have got some kind of hand they will obv continue playing the pot, if not they will fold, ill try reraising more against loose/agg as u said see if it helps

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.