PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easy Seat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Seat

Ok I'll admit it, I'm lazy so i just started using the easy seat button on Stars.

Is this really bad or is it ok?

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

What's the easy seat button?

Comment

There is a button in the lobby, you can pick game, limit, and number of games.

I use it to auto sit at ring tables. It is in Beta and i think i choose to turn it on but for the life of me i can't remember how.

Grade b
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
        What's the easy seat button?
        This is "easy seat" below

* Easy Seat (Beta) – Easy Seat transforms the experience of starting a multi-tabling session. Once you set up your Easy Seat preferences you will be able to launch your sessions with just a single click from the main lobby! Taking your seat has never been this easy!
        Once started, Easy Seat will automatically look for free seats at tables that match your criteria. If there aren't enough free seats; Easy Seat will add you to suitable waiting lists. For example, if you specify that you want to play 18 fast tables of $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em, the Easy Seat system will seat you at 18 tables as fast as possible.

Easy Seat can also help maintain your desired number of tables. If you enable 'Session Mode', when tables close Easy Seat will open new ones to keep you at your desired number.
        Easy Seat will initially be in a Beta stage and not shown by default in the main ring game lobby. To test out Easy Seat, go to 'Options' > 'Lobby Display Options' and select 'Show Easy Seat (Beta)'. For best results you should enable Auto-Buy-In to make the process as seamless as possible.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

ty Cannon Lee

So does anyone else use it?

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
            Ok I'll admit it, I'm lazy so i just started using the easy seat button on Stars.

Is this really bad or is it ok?

Grade b
            This is a great feature to use if you are a cash game multi table player!

Comment

ty Cannon Lee

Grade b
              You are welcome!

I use easy seat and it is great!! Before this feature was introduced, I'd get all tangled up having to manually sit in on 24 tables.

Comment

ty Cannon Lee

Grade b

yes it's very nice
                17 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.