PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

to all COACHES and moderators-what is the best strategy for $215sunday ten million

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to all COACHES and moderators-what is the best strategy for $215sunday ten million

I'm so excited to play the Sunday Ten Million

I'm reviewing all my hand analysis to prepare myself for this game.

I want more tips and strategies from all the players who have experience playing in this kind of tournament.

You want honesty or the usual banter from this forum?

Comment

Oh, that's right ... you're playing the big game today! Just one time!! umbup: I only need 4VPP's to clear my $10 bonus, so I was going to treat myself to the $11 Sunday Storm with the bonus ... to clear the bonus ... that's kind of confusing, but you know what I mean I want a redo from last week - hoping to outlast the registration period this time. And I've got a strategy to do it too ... gonna 'cheat' this time around and register late Not sure that counts as the same thing but oh well lol Here's that Eugene Katchalov article I posted in another thread, in case you missed it: http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/10th_a...-t-089252.html GL to everybody playing today!! umbup:
      Last edited by TrustySam; Sun Dec 18, 2011, 08:37 PM.

Comment

u buy in already@ marvin?

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
          You want honesty or the usual banter from this forum?
          Honesty of course

Comment

Originally posted by PINOY_HITMAN View Post
            u buy in already@ marvin?
            definitely maybe you want to join here too $20 winner take all

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...0M-last-longer!

gonna buy in later still trying my luck at 2150fpp sat

Comment

Originally posted by TrustySam View Post
              Oh, that's right ... you're playing the big game today! Just one time!! umbup: I only need 4VPP's to clear my $10 bonus, so I was going to treat myself to the $11 Sunday Storm with the bonus ... to clear the bonus ... that's kind of confusing, but you know what I mean I want a redo from last week - hoping to outlast the registration period this time. And I've got a strategy to do it too ... gonna 'cheat' this time around and register late Not sure that counts as the same thing but oh well lol Here's that Eugene Katchalov article I posted in another thread, in case you missed it: http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/10th_a...-t-089252.html GL to everybody playing today!! umbup:
              checking your thread now gl to your tournament

Comment

This event will be, like other large MTTs, a balance of survival and chip accumulation. Remember you aren't playing against x thousand entrants, you are playing against the other 8 seated at your table.

Comment

patience, good starting hands in position and get good reads!

Gidee Up!

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsytan View Post
                    I'm so excited to play the Sunday Ten Million

I'm reviewing all my hand analysis to prepare myself for this game.

I want more tips and strategies from all the players who have experience playing in this kind of tournament.

Play your game!!!!!

Forget the Buy-in if ya let that sit in the back of your head it will effect your play

PLAY YOUR GAME do not try and make any major change as this not the place for it

did i say PLAY YOUR GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Marvin, how's it going? GL!! umbup:

Comment

Marvin has good stats so I think he has a good shot , as good as any others out there. He just needs a little luck.

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.