PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Observing table play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Observing table play

I allmost fell asleep, during PSO League session untill i saw player limping every hand, and calling every raise. I had some chips to afford abusment of his weaknesses, so here it goes: 1st hand is introduction. second is pretty ugly ... I'm not sorry, they also do same things to me Very next hand I decided to reraise, not matter how many other players were involved, just to see where his playing style will take him ... Result: I've decided, If I loose half of my chips, doesn't matter ... preflop instincts were good again .

*** moved to more appropriate forum JWK24***
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Not to toot my own horn (ok, to toot it a little bit!), maybe take a look at this: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=2622

Might give you some thoughts on things to look for...

Hope it helps.

-JDean
      Last edited by JDean; Sun Dec 18, 2011, 09:21 AM.
      Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JDean View Post
        Not to toot my own horn (ok, to toot it a little bit!), maybe take a look at this: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blo...2&preview=true

Might give you some thoughts on things to look for...

Hope it helps.

-JDean
        Article not found !?

Comment

No rush, I'm still playing umbup:

Comment

you keep playing cards like that you will be doomed
            4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sorry aobut the broken link.

It should work now.
              Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by DoomedXXX View Post
                I've decided, If I loose half of my chips, doesn't matter ... preflop instincts were good again .
                If this is your attitude toward poker, then you'll probably end up near the bottom of the league. Losing chips always matters. Every time you stand to lose them, you had better do everything you can to make sure that you stand a better chance of winning a surplus. By playing bad hands in multiway pots filled with passive players, you're giving away your chips. Don't rely on 'instincts', because poker is a game of intellect and calculated risk, not supernatural powers.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.