PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QQQ vs AAA vs 999

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QQQ vs AAA vs 999

Hi, I'm just posting this hand because I enjoyed it so much (specially since I had the AA). It ocurred on one of todays 10FPP tourneys.

it's always good to be on the winning end of one of those types of hands
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

next one, same tourney Yes, it is!! here is my next hand, glad this guy made that move!

Comment

that one's a tough call because not only could a set be in their range, but also AQ, AK or KQ
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

doing great Yeah it was tough call, but something in his play told me he had less. This one was more of a gut call rather than reason, glad I was right!! This is my best tourney so far.

Comment

Done, 45th place Well, just got kicked out, 45th place with this hand, this one hurt, still, great result.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.