PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

opr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opr

hi there any one know how opr bases your rankings on? strangeley i hat trick 45ppl sng final tables las nite yet my opr as gone down from the day b4?

Check to make sure that there is no 'red star' or * beside the games where you have cashed. If there is this means that those games have not been included in the rankings yet. Usually they will be included in the next update which is usually within 24 hours. Hope this helps, Raiser umbup:

Comment

thx

thx royal yea i do have red stars was wondering why..what they meant...had chance sort off play with you the other night 45ppl sng maxjojo,that my mrs lol been learning her how to play sit there guide her lol just dunna get it why im so bad on my account...

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.