PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting run of dumb luck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting run of dumb luck

Seeing how I am only playing in the Open League this month to LOSE by playing All in with ATC every single hand, this group of hands shows how lucky I didn't want to get and in the 37th hand I was sitting in first place ..even being knocked out in the 2.5k range left to go, will for the first time give me positive points that I didn't want

Now I see why you are last in the Open League
    Good luck with your quest to finish last. Don't give up your day job.

Funny that your other thread warns us about a donk going all-in, when you are doing exactly that in the league. At least the league is free. Hope to see you on my table tonight.
    Your two threads made my night. lol

Do you have a League goal in mind for January?

Comment

Originally posted by Herkstwin View Post
      Now I see why you are last in the Open League
      Good luck with your quest to finish last. Don't give up your day job.

Funny that your other thread warns us about a donk going all-in, when you are doing exactly that in the league. At least the league is free. Hope to see you on my table tonight.
      Your two threads made my night. lol

Do you have a League goal in mind for January?
      Thanks

Seeing how Pokerstars and PSO have asked for my Identification before they award me .50 cents from Novembers' Open League, I honestly haven't made up my mind on whether or not I will be actually participating in the Open League anymore after this month

I understand completely why they are requesting my Identification, but for 50 cents?
      I can understand asking for my ID when I request a cash out from my real money account, but to ask for the id for a 50 cent reward that would be an internal transfer from PSO to a Pokerstar account just seems a bit paranoid on their part to me

oh well, It's their rules to set and their rules to enforce, all we can do is be good little sheep and follow them or not I guess.

I am sure there are a few players who would rather see me play normally and not play like a complete ass, but they don't know that I am running this experiment and they are unfortunately just a piece of data in the big picture of this experiment I am running.

Derty

Comment

i'll swap your luck for mine

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.