PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DON:T PLAY POKER when....................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DON:T PLAY POKER when....................

During my break I decided to hard boil a dozen eggs, got them going on the stove and ran back to my poker game.mileypoker: Half an hour later I hear someone working out in the hall (me thinks) bang bang BANG. Oh well who cares in a condo someone is always working. After another 15 minutes of intermittent banging my fire alarm goes off. OKOK time to CHECK it out............ Well my eggs had become gerenades and the shrapnell was covering every kitchen surface I own and more. So do not PLAY POKER, put all your eggs in one POT and leave without using your TIMER.
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

yep.....hiccup......lol
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

lol chilli

/waits for a bunch of PSO members to go make Egg Grenades now
      Last edited by Da Sens Fan; Sat Dec 17, 2011, 12:26 AM.
      You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Eggcellent story Chilli........ May I add mine, Don't play poker when: Your 4 year old is trying to tell you that it's raining in the Kitchen! My wife was Downtown and I thought I'd get in some table time while 'minding' the kids. Aoife kept telling me that it was raining in the Kitchen and it took a full 10 minutes to register with me WHY she would be saying this. There was an overflowing sink in the upstairs bathroom and yes, Aoife was right, It WAS raining in the Kitchen. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

you guys made me burst out laughing especially you Chilli

Comment

Eggcited Rampage in Chilli's Kitchen

Lol Chilli, what a mess,
            at least you did not have the swat team show up at your door.

Comment

no i didnt and thats no yolk!!!!!!!!!!!
              2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.