PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting turn of events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting turn of events

Nothing more, my apologies to the guy, I felt somewhere in the back of my mind, that this can happen ... and I called just based on feeling Sometimes I play a tournament, just to adjust my antennas foe the bigger, upcoming
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

*** moved to more appropriate forum since hand was not to be analyzed JWK24 ***
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

"Play an interesting hand, or have questions about a particular play? Post it here!"
      This is title, also we have a choice ... evaluate or not.
      It doesn't state that evaluation is required, if, this is a boring hand ... OK.
      I played an intersting hand and posted it here ... no questions or answers needed.
      People are free to comment.
      I just don't like to be moved, at tables, or forum rooms.
      1st move I accept, it was for bad beat, ok, but, this ... no.

Comment

Originally posted by DoomedXXX View Post
        "Play an interesting hand, or have questions about a particular play? Post it here!"
        This is title, also we have a choice ... evaluate or not.
        It doesn't state that evaluation is required, if, this is a boring hand ... OK.
        I played an intersting hand and posted it here ... no questions or answers needed.
        People are free to comment.
        I just don't like to be moved, at tables, or forum rooms.
        1st move I accept, it was for bad beat, ok, but, this ... no.
        Lmao get over yourself man!!
        May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

You played a Tom Dwan type hand and got lucky. it is what it is, nothing more , nothing less

Comment

Originally posted by mtnestegg View Post
            Lmao get over yourself man!!
            No problem ...

I hope that explaines some things, how evaluation of a single hand can be one dimensional

Read more: LOL - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz1gjNmL4xv

They need to get over this
            I value their evaluations and opinions, but really it's not same level of poker ... i explained my poker actions in "LOL" post ...

Comment

This is proper evaluation, beyond dry math and odds ... I'm done here ... see ya all at tables.

Comment

lol too funny, play like a donk, and call it higher level play lololo

Comment

Originally posted by dertymcgerty View Post
                  You played a Tom Dwan type hand
                  Tom Dwan would play these hole cards in some situations (so would many good players), but he would never play them in this manner.
                  Head Live Trainer
                  Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i don't think u understand what the forum is for. if u want evaluation, u need to give us ur thought process. i assumed this was for entertainment from the beginning. the call on the flop was so atrocious that i don't think u could really give us an explanation other than "i called just for the hell of it" or "i'm psychic"

Comment

Read more: LOL - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz1gjNmL4xv

They need to get over this
                      I value their evaluations and opinions, but really it's not same level of poker ... i explained my poker actions in "LOL" post ...

Read more: Interesting turn of events - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz1gjxmffG2

There's other level of poker, not at hand displayed here

Comment

Originally posted by ketchup143 View Post
                        i don't think u understand what the forum is for. if u want evaluation, u need to give us ur thought process. i assumed this was for entertainment from the beginning. the call on the flop was so atrocious that i don't think u could really give us an explanation other than "i called just for the hell of it" or "i'm psychic"
                        And there is also displayed very well my thought process ...

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.