PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

post your lucky hit on the river

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post your lucky hit on the river

To cherish our good luck on the river. Let's watch them over and over again
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    but sadly to say on the very next hand my BIG SLICK ran into ROCKETS.

I once jammed a baby flush draw into a flopped full house and made a runner-runner straight flush. It was in a hyper-turbo about a year ago. Went out a minute and a half later.

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
      I once jammed a baby flush draw into a flopped full house and made a runner-runner straight flush. It was in a hyper-turbo about a year ago. Went out a minute and a half later.
      next time it happened don't forget to use our very own hand replayer to look at it over and over again to remove the tilt away.

Comment

99 UTG so horrible lol, insta-fold

Comment

Originally posted by XxTiberxX View Post
          99 UTG so horrible lol, insta-fold
          please explain what you are waiting on with less than 10BB please, and do you play on any US friendly sites?

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
            please explain what you are waiting on with less than 10BB please, and do you play on any US friendly sites?
            [QUOTE=roomik17;318269]please explain what you are waiting on with less than 10BB please,

+1

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
              IMHO...

Yeah definite push or fold mode here under 10bb w/ 99 utg. I'da pushed, too.

The KJ call more questionable than the 99 push.

But when is 99 utg ever an insta fold? Maybe not a monster, but does have post flop potential even if the set is missed. Plus, the utg raise itself + semi bluff (esp. if u have a tighter than looser image) may intimidate some players to fold a better hand if played correctly.

Maybe a 99 in mid position after a super tight playr raises utg and a nit re raises is an insta fold. Besides that, I'm open minded.
              Last edited by johannfl; Fri Dec 16, 2011, 06:52 AM.

Comment

I've got one ... oops! But look how the game ended up: Robbed! (lol - jk ... just happy to have cashed umbup

Comment

wow, TrustySam the 1st one. What can I say. HELL YEAH. poker is not so cruel after all.

the 2nd one. HELL NO. It's a funny hand head's up and both of you got 2 pair. you are way ahead considering both of you don't have a club.

and like this happened. Where is justice? and you can repost it here the 2nd hand here

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...id-that-happen

Comment

congrats on your cash by the way

next is win it all the way.

HEP HEP

ONE TIME BIG TIME

Comment

I went all in worth a pocket pair. Flopped a set. 2 villains flopped a flush. I made a boat on the river.. went on to win tourney

Comment

Originally posted by Tomcrockpot View Post
                        I went all in worth a pocket pair. Flopped a set. 2 villains flopped a flush. I made a boat on the river.. went on to win tourney
                        very very coolumbup:

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.