PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former PSO Member Passes (Sharonique)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former PSO Member Passes (Sharonique)

At about 4:00 am on Tuesday Morning. Sharon Lynn Wolner passed away in her sleep at home. Efforts of myself and parametics tried to revive her and God decided to not let her remain with us.

I dont not have the exact location of services yet but we care planing to have the memorial service on monday dec 19th which would have been her 64th birthday. PLease email me back if you wish to have the exact time and location.

David Wolner
    -------------------------------------------------

Dave and Sharon were Old School PSO from Before PS Bought PSO

Al let me know about this and I know there still alot of us from the old days here who Played online and Live with them

Sad Day
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

That is horrible news, I did not know her, but my condolences to the family

Comment

OMG...so sad.

Dave and Sharon were a couple of the best, most friendly folks at the old PSO.

I used to love seeing them at the table, simply because you knew there would be at least a couple of smiles, and warm feelings while you played. Both were also frequent attendees of PSO live events, so not only were they on line "friends", they were the sort of folks you could look forward to seeing a couple times a year too.

This is so sad.

Brian, please pm me some info so I can send my condolences to Dave.
      Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sad news my condolences to the family.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this..i also didn't know her, but would like to give my heartfelt condolences to her family and friends. Sounds like she was genuinely good peeps....
          May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Dave and Sharon were definitely PSO jewels during their time here. My condolences to Dave and to Sharon's family and friends.

We can't bring them back, we can only honor them with our memories.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.