PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Badbeats or bad plays...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badbeats or bad plays...

I think this hand simply I played it bad, especially on the turn and river. I should have bet the turn and if I had got called on the turn, evaluate the situation on the river. I hated my call on the river, however his huge overbet on the river threw me off. Should I have re-raised pre-flop slightly more to make one pay for set mining since there is a flat caller in the middle and the original raiser is short stacked? Also maybe I should have re-raised on the flop rather than going allin to see how the opponents react and then evaluate the situation on the turn. Once I get raised on the flop is it better to fold on the flop or call with a view to fold on the turn depending on how the opponent bets on the turn. Also would it have been better to re-raise pre-flop and then proceed with caution on the flop if you get called. The play on the river is horrible on my part, however I put him on over cards with maybe flush draw. Obviously I was wrong and one flush draw did get there on the river also. I played this hand badly but got extremely lucky. Maybe I should have just called pre-flop and evaluate the situation on the flop. I think I played ok pre-flop and on flop. Should I have bet the turn rather than check calling it?
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.