PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hold em manger 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold em manger 2

Hello there I am have trouble with this poker software I have got aload off hands off other players but if I ever met them again it just shows the hands for that session and not the full amount off hands I have played with that player don't know if I am just being stupid but can not figure out how to show full hand history on the hud any help would be great cheers

I'm not sure, but I think getting hands from other players is a big no no. Guess hold'em manager knows that which is why it's not working.

Comment

Sorry. re-reading your post on my hangover i'm guessing thats not what you meant.

I'm going back to bed.

Comment

Are you saving your hand history from pokerstars?
        It classes you as the hero and everybody else as the villian
        It only databases the hands that you are involved in and ignores everyone else
        Data mining is not allowed

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
          Are you saving your hand history from pokerstars?
          It classes you as the hero and everybody else as the villian
          It only databases the hands that you are involved in and ignores everyone else
          Data mining is not allowed
          i am not data mining every played hand i am in it records the other players move only in the games that i am in but if i met them again the hand history does not come up on hud only the hands in that session

Comment

Something is wrong in your settings, because it works for me.

Use the Support on the web site to see what might be your problem.

Good luck.

Herk

Comment

Have you imported all the hands you have saved ?
              Do it manually may help
              If you have then something is wrong cos it should give you the info of hands on the hud of the other player when you play them again

Comment

cheers for the help guys got it sorted now any comments on the best stats to display there are just so many to get ur head round cheers

**closed** T2C
                Last edited by TOO2COO; Tue May 19, 2015, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.