PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who's going to deposit $215 for the Sunday $10million

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's going to deposit $215 for the Sunday $10million

One week to go for the $215 Sunday Ten Million.

I looked at my cashier's. I got $568.

I'm nervous beause this is way beyond my bankroll. If I'm going to read about Bankroll Management it's definitely a no brainer. Don't buy in.

I got 7 days to win something. Like my favorite big $11 or if I bust out early the $3.3R.

I need some confidence booster before this Main Event.

Even if I don't have the $568. I will still play this tournament. I will use my Christmas Bonus just to buy in this event. I think this buy in will be my Christmas present for myself. I just don't need to wrap it I suppose.

To be honest to myself, this type of tournaments is not my level. I still lack the playing skills and the experience of playing this kind of event.

But the good thing is. I still have 7 days to keep studying. Just keep posting my hands for analysis helps me a lot. Thank you for all the great moderators who just keep on giving me great advice on how should you play that hand. They are the best in the business.

I will skip the bankroll management for this Main Event. How many times Pokerstars will celebrate 10th anniversary only this one. So I will support them.

and my motto is:

ONE TIME BIG TIME

are there no satellites into this? that would be better for your bankroll, and you could spend the $215 on a Christmas present for me

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
      are there no satellites into this? that would be better for your bankroll, and you could spend the $215 on a Christmas present for me
      there a lot of satelites.

Im in one. 2150FPP'S on Dec 19 2am Philippines time

1 seat for every 13,500 so basically 1:6 chance of getting in.

I play this first. If i didn't get in I'm still going to buy in.

************you could spend the $215 on a Christmas present for me[/

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsytan View Post
        there a lot of satelites.

Im in one. 2150FPP'S on Dec 19 2am Philippines time

1 seat for every 13,500 so basically 1:6 chance of getting in.

I play this first. If i didn't get in I'm still going to buy in.

************you could spend the $215 on a Christmas present for me[/

I'll be trying to qualify via the mega round path.

Bit of a long shot but nothing to lose and it's fun

Comment

There are a lot of sattys to this event, the cheapest is the 1fpp 3X Turbo with unlimited re-buys for 90 minutes of play, 60 minute late registration and one add on when the re-buy period is over.

It is a bit of shove fest, but with one ticket to round two for every 215fpp's in the pot they give quite a few tickets.

I have managed to get to round two a couple of times, without re-buying or adding on, unfortunately the round two is a bit tougher
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

im in round 3 2150 fpp as well, im gonna play the big 11$ satty as well 1k seats guaranteed.

If I win both I even have 215T$

Comment

Originally posted by XxTiberxX View Post
              im in round 3 2150 fpp as well, im gonna play the big 11$ satty as well 1k seats guaranteed.

If I win both I even have 215T$
              im in also at $11 sat

good luck to us hope we can seat in for small amount

Comment

I would love to take a shot if I could get in cheap, but the direct buy in is about 180% of my BR, which does not compute. (I'd wait for the 20th anniversary but no guarantees I will still be here then.)

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
                4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Curran View Post
                  There are a lot of sattys to this event, the cheapest is the 1fpp 3X Turbo with unlimited re-buys for 90 minutes of play, 60 minute late registration and one add on when the re-buy period is over.
                  Would try them myself, but those low FPP rebuy satellites are ridiculous at the best of times. Add 90 minutes of players going shove/rebuy, shove/rebuy... well I'd rather go strolling into a lion enclosure for a ticket, I find them so frustrating.
                  'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

is the $11 dollar satellite over already? I cant find it anymore

Comment

no skool, its this Sunday, (1000 seats Gtd) 1:35pm Eastern Time theres like 9000 reg'd for it already.

Find the tourney-> go to your filter, type this tourney # in "472246290".
                      Last edited by Stakehorse75; Wed Dec 14, 2011, 03:37 AM.

Comment

UK and Ireland players have a super sat for $11 every day this week at 19.30 (WET), 10 seats added by pokerstars, it went up to 23 seats yesterday, i fin 33, booooo!!!!! 27 seats were up for grabs today, a field of just over 300, so just under 1 in 10 were awarded seats..

Good structure, 15min levels, i always prefer these to turbo shove fest sats

Defo guna try this one again tommorow, join me!!!

Comment

got one through regiona satty

for UK players there is a 11 dollar satty at 1930 until friday,
                          max players about 300

Comment

what about for australians? i saw it before now i cant find it lol.

Comment

Gah... I might actually do it...

At the very least, I'm playing the satty. That should be the softest game in existence with a decent prize.
                              Last edited by PanickyPoker; Wed Dec 14, 2011, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.