PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's playing Sunday Storm?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's playing Sunday Storm?

Beloved Members

Let's Play Sunday Storm later.

$11 to win $150k first prize so cool. This is +EV for all of us.

Afraid of the big field. You shouldn't be, the bigger the better. Prizes will be bigger while the buy-in is still $11. We will be equal against the Pros because in the big field Luck is the main factor you need to win lots of all in before you go to the final table.

If your a micro player, this is the best time to play at $11 buy in and win yourself a life changing money instead of grinding the micros. That is only 10x of your buy in but the prize is 1500x.

So be like me. Drop the micros and play here.

my motto:

ONE TIME BIG TIME

check out my blog also:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...by-marvinsytan

*if your going to play Sunday Storm don't forget to post update every break.

good luck to us.

I'd be playing if I weren't working. And if hadn't been up all last night. I'll check in on the thread when I get home, and I hope lots of people are still in it!

Comment

I'm in, should be fun.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Im in,wont be posting hands but will make myself searchable just before it starts.

Comment

sure you will

Comment

I'm in

Comment

Fine will do it now,but warning I have been pooping the bed so far..lol

Comment

Quite a few got in via freeroll satellites, me included. umbup:umbup:
                3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm in good luck to all

Comment

Got my a Sat ticket on my 3 attempts. 2 ($3.06) and a $2.20. = $11+$4(bubble)+$0 on 2.20. run my A5 of AK.

Good luck everyone.

Comment

I'm in, too.

Gotta admit, bit nervous as I'm pretty much an exclusive freeroller, but it should be a good learning experience and who knows, I might get to butt heads with a pro.

Hopefully I'll come across some of you during the game, and I'll post updates here too.

GL to everyone playing it and hopefully one or more of us will cash.
                      'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

starts in 5 mins

good to see lots of people in.

good luck

post your updates every break

Comment

I'm in.

Run Good Folks

Comment

1st break:

Chips at 5210...

Playing tight...

Comment

Chips $5620

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.