PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10k Anniversary FR's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10k Anniversary FR's

Best of luck to all PSO members in the upcoming 10k freerolls this afternoon. If you're in class of 05, stay away from my stack

You might be A King or a Little Street Sweeper But Sooner or Later you Dance with the Reaper!
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

GL De Im class of 2009. 40K and counting lol. A good year for stars. umbup:umbup:HAPPY
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

I am also in the 2009 and its the only 1 that is full so far. Good luck umbup: Just noticed everyone gets a prize.
      Last edited by m.bisland; Sat Dec 10, 2011, 07:06 PM.

Comment

2006 here and we start at 1:15 est so about 50 mins from now.

Gidee Up!

Comment

Anyone else rueing having the lack of foresight at not signing up in 2001?

The field is 94, probably won't break 100!

Comment

Originally posted by Pentire View Post
            Anyone else rueing having the lack of foresight at not signing up in 2001?

The field is 94, probably won't break 100!

Gawd tell me about it, I'm jealous of those folks!

You might be A King or a Little Street Sweeper But Sooner or Later you Dance with the Reaper!
            You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

pro went out 1st

Comment

Stars have extended registration to 60K in the 2009 game. Should be fun umbup:umbup:HAPPY
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

This is how i went out.

Comment

damn bis, that blows.

Damn you poker gods !!!

Comment

just done the maths Bis,

Actually, in a huge freeroll, with AA vs J8s all in preflop, you are the 95%-5% underdog.

You really should have played enough by now to know this.

Comment

I also went with aces. Bingo for the other guy.

Comment

Tough one bis. The guy had rags - should never have happened. Stars is rigged?.

I was in class of 2005 with Da Sens Fan. AA took me out, but I managed a $5.40 cash for 313th place. Got through the bubble when my KK held up for a triple up. Then went card dead. Had to push my small stack with AK off from middle. Got called by the AA in late.

Herk
                          Last edited by Herkstwin; Sat Dec 10, 2011, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Yeah I got owned too. I can't complain about a bad beat though, jacks ran into kings. As the Lang quoted on that other thread,

""I got all my money in with the worst hand, and it held up."

Comment

AKo<A7s booo

May go to Tim Horton's and treat myself to a little snack with the winnings ... comfort food

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.