PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best HUD set up for holdmanger2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best HUD set up for holdmanger2

Hello there I am relatively new to poker software and have give ''hold 'em manager 2'' a try on a 30 day trail and was just wondering what is the best HUD display, I am struggling to understand so any help and tips would be very useful. Cheers

Hi bigrigSlick, I won't give you any advice on HM2 as I don't use that myself but HERE IS A VIDEO from the training archives that talks you through HUD usage and it's based on the HM software. It might be of some help to your question. If you are unable to access the video please be patient as there has been some bugs reported in the video library over the weekend. I was able to view it but some members have had trouble accessing videos over the weekend! Regards Raiser umbup:

Comment

cheers thank you very much if there any 1 with any advice for the software would be very help full
      CHEERS

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.