PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sick

Heads up 45 man running good for a change then this. NH tho 1st win off the week. Game picking back up.
    Last edited by m.bisland; Fri Dec 09, 2011, 11:08 PM.

nice one!

Comment

I really needed this to boost my confidence back up, i forgot what it felt like to win.

Comment

In first hand opponent limping in SB HU is usually a sign of weakness. Holding Ax I'd definitely be raising.

I never limp or check pre flop in heads up.

Comment

You don't check back the trashiest hands?

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
            You don't check back the trashiest hands?
            ok.. would check back trash if I was behind. If I had a reasonable lead though I would probably raise. This may be wrong but it works for me against the opponents I've faced so far. These are usually TAG / nitty players that cannot handle the extra aggression in HU. Don't think I would ever limp though in any situation. In SB it's raise / fold.

In heads up though Ax is definitely not trash.

Good to see you're on a winning streak again m. You'll hit the $100 soon enough
            Last edited by Tomcrockpot; Sat Dec 10, 2011, 04:17 AM. Reason: stuff

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.