PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

small stacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small stacks

am i mad ,I find it harder to cash in micro stake tournys than higher stakesthe same goes for the cash tables higher stake tables are a lot looser.

micro stakes tournies are the loosest tournies with a paid entry fee. They're loaded with maniacs and calling stations. The way to beat them is to have a TON of patience. Wait for a good hand, then let them double you.
    If you want to continually see flops with marginal hands in them, you're in big trouble. The next time you play one, see what your flop % is (from the stats tab). My guess is that you're playing too many hands and need to be folding more. Depending on how good of cards you're getting, the flop % should be anywhere from 10% if you're not getting cards, to 25-28% if you're getting great cards.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.