PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the stiff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the stiff

you decide

Hi gang

Just been railing my good friend Buzz
    We was having a giggle at the expense of the other players
    They started to be abusive in non english chat and after repeated calls to the mods they still continued lol
    So for chits n giggles I posted this in the table chat during the break

Moderator69 (spike) Abuse in ENGLISH only please , thank you for using Pokerstars please enjoy the rest of your game and good luck TARDS

20 mins later I received a chat ban wtf

So after contacting support as to why I got this response

Hello *****,

I am writing to inform you that the following chat was observed from you at the tables:

Moderator69 (spike) Abuse in ENGLISH only please , thank you for using Pokerstars please enjoy the rest of your game and good luck TARDS

As a result of this your chat has been suspended for 1 day.

PokerStars will not allow player it Impersonate staff.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Good luck at the tables and enjoy your games.

Regards,

PokerStars Chat Supervisor

Lmao

Names have been changed to protect the innocent
    Last edited by spike8998; Wed Dec 07, 2011, 01:50 PM.

From what I remember hearing, chat mods are under quite a bit of pressure to investigate a pretty fast flood of mod requests. It was probably a snap decision to give you a ban by someone who was too busy to appreciate the humor. You probably had a 20-min delay because I think mods have to recommend a ban to their supervisors who then approve the ban (or something like that).

I wouldn't worry much about it. Buzz still knows you're there.

Comment

Cheers PP

Not worried at all
      I nearly fell off my chair in fits of laughter
      Most amusing chat ban reason to date
      At least it wasn't for a month as usual

Comment

I've just read your post spike and laughed my head off. I think what u said is quality. Remember though - U can be abused in non - english. But u can't retaliate in English. ( obvious i know ). The fact that you got a chat ban is abit ott . About time the mods looked at google translate for Foreign Abuse !!!!! lol umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
          From what I remember hearing, chat mods are under quite a bit of pressure to investigate a pretty fast flood of mod requests. It was probably a snap decision to give you a ban by someone who was too busy to appreciate the humor. You probably had a 20-min delay because I think mods have to recommend a ban to their supervisors who then approve the ban (or something like that).

where the ----- have you been?........hiccup

cheers
          Last edited by effsea; Wed Dec 07, 2011, 03:50 PM.
          Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

bahahah nice 1 spikette. We didn't get chat bans for that day we went nuts, but you got 1 for that... amusing

My Latest Blog
            You might be A King or a Little Street Sweeper But Sooner or Later you Dance with the Reaper!
            Last edited by Da Sens Fan; Wed Dec 07, 2011, 04:58 PM.
            You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post

How the heck are ya G?! Hope all's well! Good to see ya again!
              May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

If you run around calling people bad names at the tables it will get you a temporary chat ban (if anyone reports it). Getting around the filters will have same result... trust me I know. And.......... inidonk: I thought you were dead or something Panicky, how's it going?!

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
                  you decide

hi gang

just been railing my good friend buzz
                  we was having a giggle at the expense of the other players
                  they started to be abusive in non english chat and after repeated calls to the mods they still continued lol
                  so for chits n giggles i posted this in the table chat during the break

moderator69 (spike) abuse in english only please , thank you for using pokerstars please enjoy the rest of your game and good luck tards

20 mins later i received a chat ban wtf

so after contacting support as to why i got this response

hello *****,

i am writing to inform you that the following chat was observed from you at the tables:

Moderator69 (spike) abuse in english only please , thank you for using pokerstars please enjoy the rest of your game and good luck tards

as a result of this your chat has been suspended for 1 day.

Pokerstars will not allow player it impersonate staff.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Good luck at the tables and enjoy your games.

Regards,

pokerstars chat supervisor

lmao

Names have been changed to protect the innocent

priceless :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
                    bahahah nice 1 spikette. We didn't get chat bans for that day we went nuts, but you got 1 for that... amusing

My Latest Blog
                    You might be A King or a Little Street Sweeper But Sooner or Later you Dance with the Reaper!
                    OMG that day was funny , The good old days when We ( Us Players ) could still rail and Chat !!!

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
                      where the ----- have you been?........hiccup
                      I just took a one week break from poker. Sort of turned into longer than that. Glad to see you guys.

Comment

*closed*
                        Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.