PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

milestone hands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• milestone hands

why is it that there are way more tables in play in the cheap seats but they dont get the milestones...seems wierd

over the last few years of milestones, I've seen plenty of 2NL, 2/4 limit, 5/10 limit, 5NL tables get dealt them (all of those are in cents, not dollars).
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

yeah it's usually a micro stakes table that hits them.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

milestone

1/2 got milestone today

Comment

Micros and those pesky hu tables seem to get them quite often, as it should be I suppose.

My Latest Blog
          You might be A King or a Little Street Sweeper But Sooner or Later you Dance with the Reaper!
          You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
            Micros and those pesky hu tables seem to get them quite often, as it should be I suppose.

My Latest Blog
            You might be A King or a Little Street Sweeper But Sooner or Later you Dance with the Reaper!
            they disabled the micros this time around, for the hours leading up to the milestone. I think its because of what happened last time with those 2 guys playing like 25 HU tables and folding everything smh

Comment

Yep, they are disabling all heads up play leading up to the 72 billionth hand, exactly because of how the last winners exploited the system by just folding to each other as fast as possible to try and get the milestone hand.

Comment

Originally posted by IroncladMerc View Post
                Yep, they are disabling all heads up play leading up to the 72 billionth hand, exactly because of how the last winners exploited the system by just folding to each other as fast as possible to try and get the milestone hand.
                yes but,as i understand it, only for the last one, not any of the others ????

i certainly lost interest after reading about that and i had 3 milestones the last promo but one.
                17 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.