PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Received a gift and just had to share.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received a gift and just had to share.

Recently I've started to grind the low stakes, build up my bank roll and follow a game plan, working my way up through the stakes. xflixx's videos on grinding through the micro stakes have been very useful, so a big thanks goes out to him. Jumped into a table and this was my 1st hand, a true gift. Put a smile on my face for a while

always good when a plan comes together. Congrats umbup:
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

lol all-in with 4Jo that has got to be the best move ive ever seen

Comment

Nice hand Handy.

And everyone that added this guy to their "friends" list is glad you shared.

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
          Nice hand Handy.

And everyone that added this guy to their "friends" list is glad you shared.
          yeah I thought they would be

Another guy joined soon after on empty seat and kept popping all in. Of course I was obliged to call once I had a decent hand lol.

Comment

Haha good fun. Got to love the 2NL crowd. That's micro stakes by the way, not low stakes.

Comment

lol good stuff. Very nice of him to donate like that

My Latest Blog
              You might be A King or a Little Street Sweeper But Sooner or Later you Dance with the Reaper!
              You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.