PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look out Johhny Foreigner Topthecat is a Mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look out Johhny Foreigner Topthecat is a Mod

Congrats to Tony.

A young(ish)man from the Emerald Isle
    patrols the Forum with venom and style
    treats the German like vermin
    will bannish the spanish
    and call Russians Cun**

I know it tails off at the end but you get the idea. Good luck Tony
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner
    Bracelet Winner

Originally posted by gatehouse999 View Post
    Congrats to Tony. A young(ish)man from the Emerald Isle patrols the Forum with venom and style treats the German like vermin will bannish the spanish and call Russians Cun** I know it tails off at the end but you get the idea. Good luck Tony
    LMAO!! Too funny. We do know that Top is a great addition to the Mod team!! umbup:umbup: Who know's more? Congrats and good luck Topper. Dale
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Actually Gatehouse, typing a curse word with the intent of circumventing the censor restrictions is, strictly speaking, a violation...

Since you posted a limerick though, I am all but FORCED to assume that your last word there is meant to be cunpile and you mis-spelled "sun-dial"!

No moderation needed then...

(PLEASE everyone, do not test the envelope, ok? thanks.)
      Last edited by JDean; Mon Dec 05, 2011, 10:44 PM.
      Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JDean View Post
        Actually Gatehouse, typing a curse word with the intent of circumventing the censor restrictions is, strictly speaking, a violation...

Since you posted a limerick though, I am all but FORCED to assume that your last word there is meant to be cunpile and you mis-spelled "sun-dial"!

Me breaking rules, Not me Sir It was some older boys that done it and ran away
        2012 Double Bracelet Winner
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JDean View Post

Not testing JD, just a bit of crack (fun). No harm intended.

Dale
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Of course not Dale...no worries
            Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.