PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A selfish reqest.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A selfish reqest.

Dear PSO'ers

This has nothing to do with poker but has to do with posts in the forum.

I would like to request that members break posts into paragraphs when possible rather than one longggggg chunk of text.

I know I'm a high school teacher that can't spell but this has nothing to do with correct grammer, but rather readability. I'm Dyslexic (its mild in my case i got lucky) so i do notice it is much easier to read short paragraphs.

This is true even if you don't struggle with a learning disability.

I would not have mentioned it but the truth is i have avoided reading some physically can't.

Please feel free to dismiss this and do what you want. but any help in this direction will mean at least one more reader for you!!!

thanks

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

I've done some writing on the internet and space is a very important component of writing in this medium. This is particularly important if you want to be read and understood. No argument here. umbup:

Comment

Thanks for the support

Grade b
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.