PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Refuse to tilt!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refuse to tilt!!!!!

Hi all,
    Past 2 days i have not been playing at my best and have not seen a final table, so my old ways started to set back in and i went onto cash tables playing like a bad lag again, then last night i said to myself wtf are you doing man, came off my poker and said 2moz is another day stop playing like an idiot and get back to your tag style which has been highly profitable, the result was 2 games today on 45 seat sng,s 2 final tables a 2nd and a 1st.

So theres a lesson to be learn,t here all newbies once you get into your poker groove dont try to mess or fix what aint broke.....patients......patients.......patients!!!

The Pokerpest chief tilter 2011.

patience? :P

Comment

Originally posted by XxTiberxX View Post
      patience? :P

I dont know lol i was never any good at speiling

Comment

**moved**

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

That is some great advice PokerP! I agree with everything you have touched base with. Maintaining
          your composure when going through a rough patch of sessions is vital on the overall outcome.

GL at the tables,
          CannonLee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.