PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im i heading in the right direction ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im i heading in the right direction ?

My last deposit was off £20.00 $31.12 on 8th oct 2011. I have managed to play 453 sit & go since then and my bankroll is now at $40.40. I know its not a huge increase but would u say i am slowly turning into a winning player ?

Yes yes you are.

You say its not a huge increase. But that is becuase you are looking at the cash value.

You have increased your Bankroll By (roughtly) a third. Which to me is a lot.

There are other factors in play here. You have tried new things in the last two months and always when attempting to adapt our game from what we are used to there will be a time when what we are tring does not work. yet here you are and your up.

Keep it up this is diffenatly the right direction.

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

It means you are a winning player at your current stakes. You came out on top even after the rake. After 459 games you can probably expect similar results for the next 459 games (unless your skill continues to improve, then the results may be even better). Of course, that doesn't mean you will achieve the same results when you move up to a higher stake. That said, since you have proved to be a winner at current stake, whenever your bankroll is ready moving up to the next highest stake might be your next step.

Comment

My next step is $1 games once I hit $100 bankroll! If I drop below $80 I will drop back to the $0.25 games. I will repeat this for as long as it takes me to win at the $1. Thinking ahead.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.