PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

found the motherlode!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • found the motherlode!

    Don't you love it when you stumble on a table with two huge fish on it.

    Up to tonight my bb/100 hands was 11. (Over 2800 hands of 2c4c limit)

    Tonight started playing at a table with 2 big fish.. super LAGs, VPIP over 80% for both of them. Both silly aggressive post flop bet/raising with any overcards or any pair.
    And luckily for me I was hitting with lots of my cards too..

    So for that table, 145 hands.. and a bb/100 of 85! I hope I see those players again!

  • #2
    very nice Tom!! and if your making 11bb/100 you should be moving up fast

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Tomcrockpot View Post
      Don't you love it when you stumble on a table with two huge fish on it. Up to tonight my bb/100 hands was 11. (Over 2800 hands of 2c4c limit) Tonight started playing at a table with 2 big fish.. super LAGs, VPIP over 80% for both of them. Both silly aggressive post flop bet/raising with any overcards or any pair. And luckily for me I was hitting with lots of my cards too.. So for that table, 145 hands.. and a bb/100 of 85! I hope I see those players again!
      It's nice to hear that you are winning against super LAGS now! umbup: Open your range against them, because most of the time all they got is top air(not top pair) GL at the tables

      Quintuple Bracelet Winner

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
        very nice Tom!! and if your making 11bb/100 you should be moving up fast
        cheers,

        By the way, by bb/100 I mean big blinds per 100 not big bets. So at 2c/4c that's $0.22 per 100 hands. So bankroll is growing, slow and steady..

        I'm going to pay more attention to average pots when choosing tables, it certainly helps.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CannonLee View Post
          It's nice to hear that you are winning against super LAGS now! umbup: Open your range against them, because most of the time all they got is top air(not top pair) GL at the tables
          Exactly.. luckily for me there had been so much action pre flop I was getting crazy odds to call with my draws, and I hit a couple of times. I love getting reraised when you have the nuts!

          Comment

          Working...
          X

          X Cookies Information

          We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.