PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Browser do you use.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Browser do you use.

Hi all,

could you (without turning it into a we hate Microsoft rant please) let me know what browser you use to browser PSO.

I just tried firefox and yuck it looks terrible so back to IE for me. If it makes a differance it is firefox 8.0.1

Thanks

Grade b

oh i guess i shoud say the reason is becuase firefox has the auto spell check
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Always FireFox umbup:

Comment

IE9 using windows 7
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Google Chrome, no problems yet. Had a scare today when I installed a new anti-virus. The firewall blocked Everything! Got it sorted though after 2 hours of trying out different things! umbup:

Comment

What version of firefox?
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm using firefox 8.0 (x86 en-US). You'll get used to it, I love it now..just less problems running the site.
            I've used Google Chrome and it works almost as well, I've just had a glitch or two so I switched, but Google Chrome does seem quite a bit faster.

Comment

I use Firefox 8.0 mostly, but I also have IE and Chrome installed.

Comment

Google Chrome is my fav i have IE9 and FireFox but never use them
                Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I use chrome, but still dont know about half the gadgets

Comment

Google Chrome FTW!!!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

I hate Microsoft! No, actually I don't. But I'll never use IE again. Unless it's when I'm setting up a new comp, in which case it's used once to D/L Firefox.

Gotta say that after the wonderful platform Win7 turned out to be, I cannot wait for Win8.

Comment

I love Win 7 ...

But i have heard so much about Firefox yet it doesnt display pics on my comp?

may try Chrome i guess.

ThanksLadies oh and guys too.

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I dunno why your firefox is being glitchy. I'd try downloading another copy of it and see if that helps. Or try clearing your cache and cookies. Never had any probs with PSO using firefox.

Comment

As a proffessional IT employee I have to go with Google Chrome, the simplicity + the style is just far ahead of the others. Microsoft made a nice improvement with IE9, but its still far too complicated. Firefox is a bit meh always around the averages Safari is shit and Opera is only good for playing Tribalwars

Comment

Chrome is my go to browser. Simple and fast. I use firefox sometimes as well. I try to avoid using IE at all costs.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.