PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing

Anyone else notice these have disappeared??

Bracelet Winner

Are these on a break? Maybe - these are the next ones scheduled on the PSO Home Page

12/01/2011 14:30 PSO Monthly $1K Added-Sat [1 Seat Added] No Limit $0.50 + $0.05 &
    PSO Member Ticket
    12/01/2011 19:00 PSO Monthly $1K Added-Sat [1 Seat Added] No Limit $0.50 + $0.05 &
    PSO Member Ticket
    12/02/2011 14:30 PSO Monthly $1K Added-Sat [1 Seat Added] No Limit $0.50 + $0.05 &
    PSO Member Ticket 12/02/2011
    19:00 PSO Monthly $1K Added-Sat [1 Seat Added] No Limit $0.50 + $0.05 &
    PSO Member Ticket
    01/01/2012 14:30 PSO Monthly $1K Added No Limit $10 + $1 &PSO Member Ticket

Read more: Poker School Online: Learn Poker Strategy, Odds and Tells http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/#ixzz1f2UQb0hu

Ed from Edinbugh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

They have the $11 final on the last saturday or sunday of the month. Then there are no more until the start of a new month. Thats why the next 1 is scheduled for the 1st of Dec. B umbup:

Comment

There was a problem with programming that caused the last couple of days for these games this month to be removed.
        Unfortunately, the promotion will be ending this month.
        http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...nthly-1K-Added
        We apologize for the inconvenience.
        Dan

Comment

I'm sorry to see them go, I used to play them a lot.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yeah Joy, I loved them when I could play too.
            I misspoke in my post when I said "this" month. I keep thinking it's already December...a lot going on.
            The last running month is December, with the main game taking place on New Years Day.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.