PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

apologies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apologies

i was the most convinced on this planet that online poker was rigged,when in fact my worse enemy was myself,returning after several months off and nearly closing my account returned to 39th in a 7.5k,then bk to bk payouts in 180 ppl sit and goes,the truth his i played mind games with myself instead of just playing at my best,and would just like to say sry to pokerstars as i sent some terrible emails lol saying the normal bore rigged etc.if your losing take a look at your game because the fact is u not as good as u think you are ty for reading :>

You should send their support an e-mail Btw did you join just to post this or are you here to improve your game with us? If the latter, welcome to the club! umbup:

Comment

both

lol here to look for tips etc and make me world class hopefully

Comment

Ok, you should create a topic in the new members forum and introduce yourself , Dan will provide you with a huge collection of interesting links

Comment

thx

ok ty m8t will do it now

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.