PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My $100 goal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My $100 goal

I need to set my self a challenge to get my current bankroll off $31.78 to $100. I will be trying to do this playing in the micros. I have played 399 Sit & Go since my last deposit ranging from $0.25 to $1.50 add this up and its over $100 in buy ins.

The reason i wanna share my challenge is cause i know i will only wanna post good results. If i am sat playing on my own i do really stupid things cause i know no one is watching over me. I have learned so much in the 2 months i been back here and only play my A game 1 in 5 games. I am hoping that having to keep this post updated it will make me play more positive than ever before.

I also think i owe this to every single person here at pso that has put their time and effort into making me a much more stronger player than ever before. If it was not for you i would still be reloading once a week.

Current bankroll $31.78

I wish you every success with this M. Here's a blog by 19honu62 that I have found very helpful when setting a challenge. It might interest you. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=19841 And thanks for popping into the home game tonight, much appreciated. Raiser umbup:

Comment

And once you've read Honu's blog, you should read on how to set up your goals here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/forum/showthread.php?37499-Anybody-interested-in-a-poker-diet&p=311864#post311864 GL umbup:

Comment

nice post bis, good luck! and while you are at it dont forget to check out this! https://twitter.com/#!/gmanwicksy he gets lots of hot chicks following

Comment

Goooooooooo get them M.

Grade b
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Wishing you much good fortune in your quest.

Comment

Hey man I like the idea. I think by posting a blog it may help keep you on track. Im trying to do the same thing your doing in my blog $10 deposit. I wish you good luck. umbup:
              2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Another thing that i am doing is track your SNG in this topic, you will feel better if you can brag with your stats

Comment

Thank you all. Ain't played yet as I posted this before bed and I am at work for a few more hours. If anyone is interested my 2nd part review with Dave is tonight. Fingers crossed he can give me some final table advice as I get so tight here I never wanna call or steal. I will start posting my positive runs later. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by m.bisland View Post
                    Thank you all. Ain't played yet as I posted this before bed and I am at work for a few more hours. If anyone is interested my 2nd part review with Dave is tonight. Fingers crossed he can give me some final table advice as I get so tight here I never wanna call or steal. I will start posting my positive runs later. umbup:
                    Bis, If you didn't attend Dave's training session on proper note taking then watch that video as soon as you can. Then apply it to what you're doing by taking copious notes on the players you're seeing in these micro SNG's as you WILL see a lot of them over and over again. If you have some solid notes on a couple or more players when you hit a FT it can very likely let you know who may be exploitable for steals and re-steals the minute the table opens instead of having to wait a couple orbits to get the lay of the land. Moving forward comes in hops,skips,fits and starts. Not in leaps and bounds. Stick with it. umbup: Hadrian--"Brick by brick my citizens. Brick by brick." Good luck man. Get some. umbup:

Comment

played 5 run into AA on 3 tables. Running good on other 2 my 1010 just got called by kk got a nice double up hitting a 10 on the river.

Comment

7th place exit 1st place exit New bankroll $34.12

Comment

Nice win!! umbup:umbup:umbup:
                          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Comment

lol did you see what you had left after shoving? nice hand, he thought he suckered you lol

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.