PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad day :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad day :(

Nothing going my way today! i feel like going on a cash table and going all in every hand til the bankroll has gone. Hope i can pick things back up and wish people would stop rivering me. Ill just keep playing and hope things start to swing back my way.

Keep the chin up M. umbup:

Comment

take a break for a bit, relax, then get back at it.
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by m.bisland View Post
        Nothing going my way today! i feel like going on a cash table and going all in every hand til the bankroll has gone. Hope i can pick things back up and wish people would stop rivering me. Ill just keep playing and hope things start to swing back my way.

been there, done that, it helps .....................

alternatively you could take a break and come back tomorrow!
        17 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Slowly picking up again

Comment

yep, tilt is every one's biggest leak l think,

try to overcome it 1st. and work on the game later,

tilt got me today, but l recognize it and put it on the shelf,

You have to do the same, and never listen to me.....hiccup

cheers
            Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
              yep, tilt is every one's biggest leak l think,

try to overcome it 1st. and work on the game later,

tilt got me today, but l recognize it and put it on the shelf,

You have to do the same, and never listen to me.....hiccup

cheers
              I always listen to you! Now i know why i am on tilt

Comment

Now is a good time to go out Skiing....or other activity of your choice.

Grade b
                I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Comment

so,

you didn't take a break ??
                    17 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Down $4 watch this space tilt is off time to turn this around

Comment

Originally posted by Django66 View Post
                        so,

you didn't take a break ??
                        Was in games when i posted this i had a 7th place and other the other table guy raised i pushed kk he called aj and hit A finished 12

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
                          yep, tilt is every one's biggest leak l think, try to overcome it 1st. and work on the game later, tilt got me today, but l recognize it and put it on the shelf, You have to do the same, and never listen to me.....hiccup cheers
                          Congrats again on winning POTW ... I really enjoy reading your nuggets 'o wisdom (This one too: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=19556) Hope the tourneys were fun! Hang in there M! umbup:

Comment

When you can do absolutely nada playing your favorite game, and you still want to play poker, try this alternative:

Find a poker variation you've been dying to play, but haven't had the opportunity to play.
                            Get into as many of these play money games as you want.
                            Enjoy knowing any losses can be chalked up to as a "learning experience" and cost you nada.

Comment

been there done that, trust me if you do that you will be sorry in a few days and you have to refill your BR again.

If i tilt now i just say some bad words, shut down pokerstars and go do whatever takes my mind of of it, wait a few hours or a day and youll be back in shape no time.

Alternative you can post all your bad beats in the forum and whine about it like I always do

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.