PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victory hand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory hand

Hi this is the very last hand I played this morning at the latest Premier Final table .and I won and I m so happy best of luck to everybody in the remaining week. ps: accept my apologies if the post is not relevant to the forum discussion.

meh slow play, its not bad, how does the villain get that far and just go all-in with a pair of aces on that board

lol forgot to say gratz btw very well done
    Last edited by XxTiberxX; Thu Nov 24, 2011, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Congrats on the win. Nice run this month and good luck in the rest. umbup:

Comment

Congrats! umbup: Winning one is definitely an achievement!
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Well done Ari - very impressive m8. Bumbup:

Comment

Well played umbup: I dont think your opponent got there playing l;ike that tho

Comment

Nice one,

So for the rest of the we can call QJo the AriSoze?

Grade b
              I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats - very impresssive!! umbup:umbup:umbup:
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

can I win 1 more !!? First i thank you all for the nice words, umbup: to Brizer, Annie & Joy; good luck in last few days at Premier ; man it is getting really tough . Bisland, Tiber , JWK & Grade best of luck at OPEN; and I hope to see u at premier soon. Cheers
                  Originally posted by Grade b View Post
                  Nice one, So for the rest of the we can call QJo the AriSoze? Grade b
                  if i got it right (and i take it as a compliment ) do u think i can win 1 more ft with !!?? I wish !!! Cheers & good luck all

Comment

*** moved royalraise85 ***

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Arrgghhhh....

Typical - my worst hand of the day and it ends up (semi) famous! I was furious with myself after that hand. I've not been playing that long and I still have a tendency to rush decisions - the bigger the decision the faster I seem to make it.

Although on that board the fold wasn't that much of a decision, but you live and learn.

Well played AriSoze.

Comment

Big congrats Ari!! umbup:umbup:
                        Originally posted by Mozmoony View Post
                        Arrgghhhh.... Typical - my worst hand of the day and it ends up (semi) famous! I was furious with myself after that hand. I've not been playing that long and I still have a tendency to rush decisions - the bigger the decision the faster I seem to make it. Although on that board the fold wasn't that much of a decision, but you live and learn. Well played AriSoze.
                        Welcome to the forum Mozmoony. Not the way you wanted to come in eh? Well done on a 2nd yourself there. If you both have any questions, let us know, but here's some tips for new arrivals.

Comment

I had a more auspicious entry planned!

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Congrats on the win. Good luck for the rest of the month sir! umbup: Cheers.

Comment

easy hand for you ari...((()))

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.