PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MTT's (playing for time)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTT's (playing for time)

In my 11 yrs experience of playing online, on many different sites, one thing remains consistant regarding MTT's. Most players lose site of how long these tourneys run for and get caught risking there tournament prematurely. Other than possibly ultra turbos, a standard 10 or 15 minute blind structure usually results in a 6 hr to 8hr for final tables to be established. So, as I mentioned in my blog, there is another name for poker that people forget, and that is PATIENCE, PATIENCE, PATIENCE. This, I know will serve you well in all different gms of poker, as it has for me.

GL to all, and I'll see you on the tables.
    Bracelet Winner

Originally posted by mindemoyamom View Post
    So, as I mentioned in my blog, there is another name for poker that people forget, and that is PATIENCE, PATIENCE, PATIENCE. This, I know will serve you well in all different gms of poker, as it has for me.
    100% correct umbup:
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

We used to have a prayer, "Lord grant me patience, but please hurry."

GL and see you on the tables.

Herk

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.